About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Melody, aka melwdswife. I have many furbabies and a wonderful hubby. My two main addictions at the moment are music and tagging.

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
PinkParadox Productions

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
Celinart Pinups

~I also CT for~

~I also CT for~
Crystals Creations

My Blinkie :)

~Proud Member of~

My TOU's

My TOU's:

Cluster Frame TOU's:
Please, post a preview in your group, but please, link back to my blog for download. Thanks!

Tutorial TOU's:
All of my tuts are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.

All tutorials are for personal use only and all scrap kits and tubes are either free to use or paid to use. Please credit everyone that needs to be credited and give a link back to their site when using their supplies.

Please, enjoy yourself when doing my tutorials. If you are having problems with a link, please, let me know at melwdswife@yahoo.com. In the subject line, please put "link".

I would love to see what you have made! Send me the tag, and I will post it in my gallery! melwdswife@yahoo.com In the subject line, please put "tag".

Forum Challenge Hosts: You may use any of my tutorials in any of your challenges. You may share the original preview, but link back to my blog for view. Do not upload to your own share site.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at melwdswife@yahoo.com

I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013
***CT PinkParadox Productions***
~PTU TUT~ ~Pampered Pets~





Kit:  Pampered Pets  by: PinkParadox Productions HERE  

There is also an extra paper pack freebie at PFD by PinkParadox Productions HERE:     

Tube used:  A gift to loyal customers of Pic For Design from E. Rzhevskii for PFD customers.  You must have a license to use this tube.  If you do not have this tube, another tube will work.


Template: “Pawsitively purrfect” HERE:
erHer

This tutorial was written on June 7, 2013.  Any similarities to another tutorial are purely coincidental.  Please do not claim as your own. This tutorial writer assumes you have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.  This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4, but can be adapted to use in other Paint Shop Pro versions.

Ok, Ready?  Let's begin.

Open Template, shift D, close original.   Delete raster layer with info.

Hide the white background (bg) layer.

Activate the yellow oval layer. Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper pak 1e (from freebie paper pack on blog), invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete yellow oval layer.   Drop shadow used:  vertical and horizontal 4, opacity 85, blur 2, color #202020.

Activate layer left turquoise rectancle. Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper pak 1d (from freebie paper pack on blog), invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete left turqoiuse rectangle.

Repeat above with the right turquoise rectangle.

Activate the bottom aqua strip. Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste P8, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete bottom aqua strip.

Repeat above with the top aqua strip.

Activate Orange square.  Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper pack 1b, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete orange square.

Activate white circle layer, select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper pack 1b, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete white circle layer.

Activate bottom yellow circle. Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper pak 1e (from freebie paper pack on blog), invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete bottom yellow circle.
  
Activate bottom turquoise strip, select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper 4 from kit, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete bottom turquoise strip.

Repeat with the top turquoise strip.

Activate top yellow square, select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper 2 from kit, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete top yellow square.

Do the same for the paw layer.

Activate white border, add drop shadow. I changed the vertical and horizontal to 2 for this step.

Activate the small circles, select all, float, defloat, copy and paste paper 9 from kit, invert, delete, select none, add drop shadow, delete small circles layer.

Activate your top blue square, select all, float, defloat, opne element 6, copy paste into image, resize and place element as you like it, invert, delete,  change to luminance.  Repeat with top pink strip.

Add your tube, resize as needed.

I used the following elements, refer to my tag for placement, add drop shadow as needed.
Element 1
Eleemtn 135
Element 38
Element 47
Element 109
Eleemtn 40
Element 41
Eleemtn 42
Element 52
Element 91
Element 89

Add your copyright information with your correct license.
Add your name, I used this font: Showgirl HERE:   

Save as PNG and we are done!

Thank you for looking at my Tutorial.  I would love to see anything you create using it!  Email me your results at melwdswife@yahoo.com, put tutorial in the subject. You can also leave a comment or a note in my shoutbox.  I would love to hear from you!  Xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Box

Places I Hang