About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Melody, aka melwdswife. I have many furbabies and a wonderful hubby. My two main addictions at the moment are music and tagging.

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
PinkParadox Productions

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
Celinart Pinups

~I also CT for~

~I also CT for~
Crystals Creations

My Blinkie :)

~Proud Member of~

My TOU's

My TOU's:

Cluster Frame TOU's:
Please, post a preview in your group, but please, link back to my blog for download. Thanks!

Tutorial TOU's:
All of my tuts are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.

All tutorials are for personal use only and all scrap kits and tubes are either free to use or paid to use. Please credit everyone that needs to be credited and give a link back to their site when using their supplies.

Please, enjoy yourself when doing my tutorials. If you are having problems with a link, please, let me know at melwdswife@yahoo.com. In the subject line, please put "link".

I would love to see what you have made! Send me the tag, and I will post it in my gallery! melwdswife@yahoo.com In the subject line, please put "tag".

Forum Challenge Hosts: You may use any of my tutorials in any of your challenges. You may share the original preview, but link back to my blog for view. Do not upload to your own share site.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at melwdswife@yahoo.com

I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2013
***CT for PinkParadox Productions***
         **PTU ~Animated TUT~ Stars & Stripes**

A star spangled bang! From Parade Pups to  fireworks and flags!  For sale, now at:
http://wickedlyditzyscraps.com/
Has 70 elements, 9 frames, 12 papers....the possibilities are endless!




This tutorial was written on May 23  2013. 
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a working 
knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4,
but can be adapted to use in other 
Paint Shop Pro versions.


Kit:  Stars & Stripes by PinkParadox Productions HERE: 
Tube:  Christine by Alex Prihodko @ PFD HERE: 
Mask WSL 363 by weescotlass HERE: 

Ready?  Ok, let's begin!

open New image: 600 x 600
Copy tube into image, resize to fit.

Open Paper 2, copy and paste into image. Mask: weescotlass Mask 363 merge group. Add drop shadow.  I used Vertical 4, Horizontal 4, Opacity 85, Blur 4, color #404040

Open element 4, copy and paste into image. Resize 120%, refer to my image for placement.  Add drop shadow of choice.

Duplicate tube. refer to my image for placement, activate element 4 layer, Selections, select all, float, defloat, activate the tube layer, invert, delete. Hard light.

Open element 1, copy and paste into image.  Resize 25%. Refer to my image for placement. add drop shadow of choice. 
Open element 13, copy and paste into image. Resize 45%, Refer to my image for placement.  Add drop shadow of choice.
Open element 47, copy and paste into image. resize 15%, place ribbon on vase as in my image. add drop shadow of choice.
Open element 29, copy and paste into image, resize 25% refer to my image for placement.

Open element 59 copy and paste into image, rename layer e59. Duplicate 3 times, rename e59.1, e59.2, e59.3.  Activate e59.1, resize 80%, activate e59.2, resize 70%, activate e59.3 resize 60%. Deactivate all but e59.3.


Open element 60  copy and paste into image, rename layer e60. Duplicate 3 times, rename e60.1, e60.2, e60.3.  Activate e60.1, resize 80%, activate e60.2, resize 70%, activate e60.3 resize 60%. Deactivate all but e60.3.


Add copyright and name.  

Open Animation Shop

merge copy and paste into animation shop
Deactivate e59.3, activate 59.2. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.
Deactivate e59.2, activate 59.1. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.
Deactivate e59.1, activate 59. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.

Activate 60.3 merge copy and paste into animation after current frame.
Deactivate e60.3, activate 60.2. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.
Deactivate e60.2, activate 60.1. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.
Deactivate e60.1, activate 60. merge, copy, paste into animation after current frame.

Save as gif.

And we are done!  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I would love to see any tags you made using this tutorial...email them to me at melwdswife@yahoo.com
Feel free to say thank you or leave some love!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Box

Places I Hang