About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Melody, aka melwdswife. I have many furbabies and a wonderful hubby. My two main addictions at the moment are music and tagging.

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
PinkParadox Productions

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
Celinart Pinups

~I also CT for~

~I also CT for~
Crystals Creations

My Blinkie :)

~Proud Member of~

My TOU's

My TOU's:

Cluster Frame TOU's:
Please, post a preview in your group, but please, link back to my blog for download. Thanks!

Tutorial TOU's:
All of my tuts are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.

All tutorials are for personal use only and all scrap kits and tubes are either free to use or paid to use. Please credit everyone that needs to be credited and give a link back to their site when using their supplies.

Please, enjoy yourself when doing my tutorials. If you are having problems with a link, please, let me know at melwdswife@yahoo.com. In the subject line, please put "link".

I would love to see what you have made! Send me the tag, and I will post it in my gallery! melwdswife@yahoo.com In the subject line, please put "tag".

Forum Challenge Hosts: You may use any of my tutorials in any of your challenges. You may share the original preview, but link back to my blog for view. Do not upload to your own share site.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at melwdswife@yahoo.com

I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2014

~CT~ ~PinkParadox Productions~ ~Vampire Bride~

~CT for PinkParadox Productions~
~Vampire Bride~

Gorgeous.  Gothic.  Black and red.  Wickedly wonderful!  
185 elements.
20 frames.
40 papers.  (PinkParadox is the best at papers!)
This kit is available HERE

This first tag uses the beautiful work of Alehandra Vanhek from PFD. HERE. You must use the proper license  and copyright to use this work.

This second tag uses the fabulous work of James Adams.  This piece is available in Pinup Fantasies & Faerie Tales Issue #4. HERE You MUST have the proper license and copyright to use this piece. 

Thanks for looking!  Remember, these are my own creation...do not claim as your own.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment