About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Melody, aka melwdswife. I have many furbabies and a wonderful hubby. My two main addictions at the moment are music and tagging.

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
PinkParadox Productions

~I CT for~

~I CT for~
Celinart Pinups

~I also CT for~

~I also CT for~
Crystals Creations

My Blinkie :)

~Proud Member of~

My TOU's

My TOU's:

Cluster Frame TOU's:
Please, post a preview in your group, but please, link back to my blog for download. Thanks!

Tutorial TOU's:
All of my tuts are my own ideas and inspirations. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. Please do not rewrite or claim as your own.

All tutorials are for personal use only and all scrap kits and tubes are either free to use or paid to use. Please credit everyone that needs to be credited and give a link back to their site when using their supplies.

Please, enjoy yourself when doing my tutorials. If you are having problems with a link, please, let me know at melwdswife@yahoo.com. In the subject line, please put "link".

I would love to see what you have made! Send me the tag, and I will post it in my gallery! melwdswife@yahoo.com In the subject line, please put "tag".

Forum Challenge Hosts: You may use any of my tutorials in any of your challenges. You may share the original preview, but link back to my blog for view. Do not upload to your own share site.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at melwdswife@yahoo.com

I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 26, 2014

CT Tutorial: Lil Ladybug

CT PTU Tutorial:  Lil' Ladybug


This tutorial was written on June 24, 2014. 
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a working 
knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop ProX4,
but can be adapted to use in other 
Paint Shop Pro versions.

Tutorial

CT for Crystals Creations 
Kit: Lil Ladybug 
Check her blog for the stores she sells at!


Tube: PTU tube 18-3 by Anna Marine, available at CDO.

You MUST have the proper license to use this piece!

Here's what you need: 

Template:  Template4 by melwdswife (that's me!  :)  )
Available HERE:  

Plug-ins:  Gradient Glow

Drop Shadow used: Vertical 4, Horizontal 4, Opacity 82, blur 4, color: #202020

Inner Bevel:  Bevel 2, width 15, smoothness 25, depth 18, ambience 4, shininess 30, color: white #ffffff, angle: 4, intensity 35, elevation 63

Font:  Scrypticali Font HERE 

Font Color: #ba0201 (or other colors from your tube)

Remember, please use all images properly, and license where applicable.

We will start from the bottom layer up, unless otherwise stated.

Abbreviations used:  
DS - drop shadow
RTF - resize to fit
C/P - copy and paste

Ready?  Let's begin!


(please, dont forget to save as you go!)


Open Template4
Shift D, close out original.
Delete the "made by" layer.
Delete the "background" layer.

*

C/P paper 1, RTF.
Activate "large Back Circle" and select with your magic wand.
Invert 
Activate paper 1 layer, delete, select none.
Delete Large Back Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 

*

C/P paper 5, RTF.
Activate "Bottom Bar" and select with your magic wand.
Invert   
Activate paper 5 layer, delete, select none.
Delete Bottom Bar Layer.
Add DS of choice. 

*

C/P paper  12, RTF.
Activate "L Top Circle".and select with your magic wand.
Invert 
Activate paper 12 layer, delete, select none.
Delete L Top Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 

*

C/P paper  9, RTF.
Activate "L bottom Circle"and select with your magic wand.
Invert  
Activate paper 9 layer, delete, select none.
Delete L Bottom Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 

*

C/P paper  11, RTF.
Activate "R Top Circle" and select with your magic wand.
Invert  
Activate paper 11 layer, delete, select none.
Blend mode: Darken.
Delete R Top Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 


*

C/P paper  13, RTF.
Activate "R Bottom Circle"  and select with your magic wand.
Invert  
Activate paper 13 layer, delete, select none.
Delete R Bottom Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 


*

C/P paper  7, RTF.
Activate "Middle Circle"  and select with your magic wand.
Invert  
Activate paper 7 layer, delete, select none.
Blend mode: Darken.
Delete Middle Circle Layer.
Add DS of choice. 

*

C/P elements, RTF, refer to my image for placement and add DS
1
10
16 
32
33
27
26
18

*
C/P tube of choice.
I used 18-3 by Anna Marine.
RTF
Add DS of choice.
Refer to my image for placement.

*
C/P elements, RTF, refer to my image for placement and add DS
30
20

*

Add copyright layer with proper license. 

Add name, convert to raster, inner bevel: (see above for Inner Bevel Details)
Then add Eye Candy Gradient Glow to name, width 12, Corners, 25, Opacity 100, color from tube add DS.


Thats it!  :)  Thanks for looking!  Hope you enjoyed the tut.
I would love to see any tags you make with my tutorial!  email them to me at: melwdswife@yahoo.com  Have fun! Please, leave some love or a thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment